Thank you to all the Fritwell residents that came to the public meeting, held on Tuesday 6th December, about a new village hall for Fritwell.
As promised at that meeting, please find below a video of Cass Miller-Jones’s (Chair of Fritwell Village Hall Trustees) presentation from the night.
The Trustees were very grateful for the feedback received on the night. The new questions raised have been added to our Frequently Asked Questions Section (which you can find in the menu).
In summary here is the information you can find in regard of the new hall:
- The Video presentation on the new hall plans
- A copy of the presentation slide deck
- The Plans and an artists impression of the front and rear of the new hall
- The Timeline document of how we got to this point
- A summary of Fritwell Residents inputs from the three Public Consultation sessions held 22nd June 2021 (morning and afternoon) & 26th June 2021
- A set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As Trustees, we are pleased with the progress that has been made towards building a new hall in the period since 2020, especially given the delays which Covid has created. However, we are very aware that there is a huge amount of work still to be done in regard of gaining planning permission, tendering for building quotes and, of course, fundraising – before we can start to build.
The success of the project will depend very much on the support of the village and we will be reaching out, over the coming months, to village residents with relevant skills that will enable us to move the project forward.
Links to information below or go the New Hall page menu
For a PDF Copy of the Slides please click here
To see the Plans, artists impression and Timeline document please click here
To see Fritwell Residents inputs at the Consultation in June 2021 please click here
To see the Frequently Asked Questions about the new hall please click here
- Submit plans for planning permission
- Revise if needed
- Get tenders/ quotes on the plans
- Take advice on project planning
- Ask our community to support us in giving their time and skills as appropriate
- Put together a detailed fundraising plan
- Start fundraising!
- Keep residents informed of progress
If you have a question please email email@example.com